Persist.

Well, the results came in. 

While fourth isn't quite the results I was hoping for, I still am really proud of the work we put in during our time here. Sometimes, I feel like if I knocked one more packet or called 10 more people, the results could've been different. I really do think Warren is THE candidate this party needs. As the primaries continue, I hope the party can unify and come together, because that's what we need to defeat Trump. 

I will continue to help Warren in her fight to become the next President of the United States. I hope that the next states will connect with her message more and see how qualified she is to lead. Even if she isn't the candidate, I will support any candidate that gets the Democratic nomination. Elizabeth always says, choose courage, and I believe in that message. Even when things seem bleak, I will choose courage and stand up for what's right. 



I'm so grateful I was able to be apart of this experience. I learned so much and made so many lifelong friends. Most importantly I learned don't panic, improvise, adapt, overcome, and PERSIST. 

Comments

Post a Comment