Day 1: Let's GO!

Today, the Bernie team got to start a lot later than the other campaigns, which was great for adjusting and preparing for the day! Once we hit the road, I was feeling a little nervous, but also super ready to get to work. 
We started off in the Manchester Office. When we first walked in, it looked more like a storage unit than an office. They had incredible art on the walls to support Bernie. I loved how personal it made the office feel. 



Honestly, most of this day was filled with organizing and moving boxes around to clean up the office. Luckily for me, I LOVE ORGANIZING.

On the way to dinner, we spoke with Dr. JSM's husband who was at the Iowa Caucus in St. Pete. After that, we headed to Margarita's to watch the Iowa Caucus results come in...sadly they never did. 


Overall, I had an amazing first day and I'm so excited to see how this trip plays out.

Comments